He has influenced popular music for more than two generations; he has bridged musical styles like never before. Jose Feliciano is recognized as the first Latin Artist to cross over into the English music market, opening the doors for his successors from various Latin regions.
Referred to as "The Picasso of his Realm", Jose has been awarded over 45 Gold and Platinum records and has won 19 Grammy nominations, earning not less than 9 Grammy Awards!
The European, American & Asian tours in 2016 will continue to present Jose Feliciano as the Latin guitar master of its own. Additional guest appearances of José with classical and Latin world stars are available for festivals and special line ups.
Promotion activities will include:
• New album "Latin Street 2016" due in 2016.
• New DON JOSE-cigar brand, special blend of own-grown tobacco fields
• New DON JOSE-coffee, Jose's own blend of hand-roasted coffee
• New HBO-documentation "The Latin Explosion" airing worldwide featuring also Julio Iglesias, Santana and the many more
• New classical crossover-album "Mozart Arias" with stunning master-pieces on unique guitar transcriptions